Wednesday 7 August 2013

Anti - Depress

hey. My swing mood and depression has gone. Unexpected people make me feel better, see. Even if it's not their intention.  I guess these unexpected people are taking turns to make sure I'm okay and happy all the time. I appreciate your sudden appearance in my life .. it just that I dont want to lose you, but yeah , I shouldnt be too greedy .. human are always unsatisfied with their life ,, gerghh ... bersyukur hanaaa ......

cakap sal raya pula lah .. happy sangat2 balik rumah , semua air mata yang ditahan tumpah, mengalir, bercucuran dan lain2 lagi verb untuk tears .. menangis meraung .. it do make me feel better a lot. should practice these afterwards :D make myself busy by doing house chores, it is fun actually. buat kuih raya, and the taste of my pineapple tart biscuits are super duper indescribable, either you taste it, you wont know. also make the chipsmore kind of cookies, but apparently the chips arent too flashy on top of the cookies .. grrr .. hey chips u should stay obvious on top of the cookie like famous amos! or else i will give you to none .. haha , gila marah2 cookies ..


mcm ni lah kot cookies saya :P

No comments:

Post a Comment