Monday 19 August 2013

Everyday


assalamualaikum .. so today was fine .. nothing much to tell .. as today is the first day of lecture after more or less than two weeks of hari raya holiday, it wouldnt be Monday without some Monday meme.




class ; english, account, management

english was english.. we did positive letter.. an offer letter to a new employee kind of stuff for
2 hours - - yawnn.. I did realize no one answer miss Marinajan question .. all of students space out thinking of their home maybe .. I already miss home .. i just realized i loved reading out loud as much as i love laughing out loud .. if that make sense .. hahaa ..

recess was recess, bought nasi lemak and sausage roll .. eating while texting .. things aren't be the same anymore .. sigh .. there wasn't a slight smile for me .. starting to loathe me :\

account be account .. miss nadiah always noticed the boys haircut and compliment em' a lot .. unfortunately the projector at cendikiawan
*these is how it is spell* doesnt work and she only read the notes, almost making me doze off .. I couldnt understand single thing with sound.. I only hearing without listening.. oh is there any difference for hearing and listening? aye, it might be .. Listening requires concentration so that your brain processes meaning from words and sentences .. Listening leads to learning .. however, hearing is simply the act of perceiving sound by the ear .. If you are not hearing-impaired, hearing simply happens .. for today accounting subject, we learn more on theory ..

management? tee hee .. sorry madam! im so sleepy because I finished a season of Games of Throne in 1 day .. malam esok ea madam :P


footnote : considering to make my blog public again

No comments:

Post a Comment