Tuesday 23 July 2013

feeling

my mind kept thinking something that doesn't apparent at all. Do you know that feel when you were unable to express all your feeling you ought to? somehow its frustrating and unsatisfied my esprit.. I have few things that i want to say but apparently I'm lacking of motivation to do so. Ain't motivation is crucial? yeah .. listening to slow beats and rhythm music is the best way for me to distract my scumbag brain from thinking nonsense and ridiculous things .. I prefer love song .. who doesn't value love aren't human right?


"sometime love can hit you everyday, sometime you can fall for everyone you see"

this lyrics struck me hard hik hok hok hok ..

so tonight, my soul food is Heaven by Ailee with it lyrics

the clock strikes 4.47 am , exact time to sahur .. been accompanied by the sound of my roommate alarm that goes "beep beep beep beep" again and again since 4am just now .. Slothful enough to shut it up ain't I?

goodnight world



No comments:

Post a Comment