Thursday 25 July 2013

ended

morning people

ehem ehem . let me clear my voice , crack my knuckles . because this aint gonna be at ease ..

couldn't sleep all night long because something came across my mind .. its about my friend who had been in a relationship for 6 years .. last evening, when she just got back from class, she seems so melancholic, sorrow and depressed about something I don't know .. never saw her in that state before .. she sleep after berbuka .. and wake up in the middle of the night, shed tears, crying all out .. her relationship, ended .. after all these years, they simply break up .. to be honest, I cried too .. because I appreciate love .. so much .. so yeah , I am easily fall in love , but that doesn't mean my love are not worth it or kinda gimcrack ke apa ke. entah la, for me it is common .. by loving someone , you can learn to accept .. It doesn't matter to whom you are fallen to ..

so the song of the day for my soul are Giants - Now Now Every Children *the acoustic one*

well to be honest, I didn't really like their lyrics though, I just like the rhythm itself .. slow and passionate :) this song seems to have to do with a breakup *or something close* due to different religious beliefs kott.. lagu ini ditujukan buat my roommate ~


No comments:

Post a Comment