Saturday 20 July 2013

Ombak Rindu

yesterday I went to our beloved bazaar in Muadzam Shah .. The only bazaar kot .. why I say 'beloved' bazaar? because we should be thankful ada jugak bazaar .. try to imagine I've been thrown in this wilderness at Muadzam Shah without nothing but a bazaar .. okay Im being redundant , sorry fer that ..

so back at my story, yesterday after account midterm,, err ,,  zzz scumbag brain!! why do I have to remember about my account exam ! took 12 hours of sleep to forget that .. ok ok sambung cerita tadi .. I went to bazaar thing blablabla .. im sick of nasik kerabu, nasik goreng, nasik ayam, nasik beriani, etc etc.

So I decided to try this burger bakar, mine is Ombak rindu , apaakk ah nama burger bakar ni . thanks to Izhar because he treat me :)

ok la .. sedap jugak .. I've tried something that more savory than this ..

okay ni haa baru betul2 sedap!
*sedap en.. both of this cost RM22 , small one is RM 8, the big one cost RM14

No comments:

Post a Comment