Thursday 1 August 2013

Depression Spree .

*Kill Paradise - Fall From a Star
couldn't get out of my head

depression attack again .. about three things .. one remain secret in me .. recently there is this bitch in my class who introduce a crap acronym which is T.E.A.M. that stands for "together everyone achieve more" while our group are doing presentation in the class .. the irony is that she doesnt really do anything pun in my group, she act like a bossy and always ask me to do most of the work but she never thanked me once .. I might seem like the one who couldn't be rely on and the most irresponsible person ever, but try to think about it , I contribute the most ..
then again, she ask me to do other presentation pulak., err? nevermind, just took the task willingly even tho this week as hectic as hell. Im considering it because I know they are struggling to study hard and im happy for that. plus that they also must do the correction for accounting midterm paper 3 set which is bundled their task more than me. here come the most annoying damn fucking terrifying *insert lots of curse word here* .. that bitch compel me to be the presenter too .. what the heck? arent our group consist of 10 fucking people? what are their task? goyang kaki? fuck that bitch .. then she said im immature for refusing that task? huh? really? bitch pleaseeee!!

this early morning, Im so sleepy, sort of whacked and tired .. jalan lenggang2 malas2 gi kelas .. the class seem to be unoccupied at that time .. so I picked my favourite spot to dozed off for a while .. then , here come this bitch *another bitch pulak .. named her as derpina :P  she asked me to moved .. i was like eh? bnyak lagi tempat lain kosong .. pick other places but not mine ok .. then she whining about it and complain a lot .. @.@" whats wrong with her .. stress aku ngan orang2 macam ni .. 
then lepastu after islamic studies, theres another one thing that drag me to become moody throughout the day .. its about nametag , but I manage to cooldown the anger .. because of someone .. 

the last thing that happen tonight is sort of humiliating myself .. 

okay okay .. chill the fuck out :<

No comments:

Post a Comment