Tuesday 30 July 2013

Please Wake Up SleepyHead

Hola .. yesterday was Monday which is pretty gloomy day fer me .. couldn't find my mp3 .. fuck that .. my result kinda suck, a lot

for Business Mathematics I score 15.1% from the total of 25%
for Business Accounting I got 18.12 from 28%


and here I am today , become more depressed than ever, kind of heartbroken, but I didnt have any problem in my relationship punn .. the good thing is I found my mp3 ..

“Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.”

last night after bangun dalam pukul 1 macamtu, straight away do some vain useless thing. watching psycho-pass sampai habes. woahhhh . gile babeng unbelievable . sort of dissapointing . then after that I proceed with crappy management assignment.on the phone with mustaqim for a while. tido balik around 5.30am .. what a fucke up sleeping pattern I have.. 
Final is around the corner, I should stay focus on studying.

here's the list that i should be working on


Account - accounting equation, ledger, trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
Management - Article assignment, incomplete individual assignment, Chapter 12 revision
Business Mathematics - Differentiation, Integration, Matrices
Malaysian studies - Presentation and Just read slides so my brain wont be mindblown when it comes to final later
Islamic studies - yang ni boleh last minute kot
english - nothing kot

*
presentation, still aku yang kena buat. haritu research report pun aku gak yg tolong siapkan 12 page dr 25 page .. sepuluh orang dalam group tu duk rilek buat palat je. thanks to all my teammate who seems so fucking understanding .. sheeeeshhhh ..

*for accounting, I know who to find if I cant do that crap. Hey you, you should be helping me, dontcha? ^^

should get ready stuff for final, assignment and quizzes.. and now its wayy past my on9ing session . damn damn damn . i guess i gotta go now . update later tomorrow , or worse , next week .

lotsa loves for you who did read my emo entry :)

1 comment:

  1. Your friends and I will help as much as possible.
    You must continue fighting, searching your value, uphold your dreams, and improving yourself.

    Gambatte ne!

    ReplyDelete