Wednesday 28 August 2013

Belajar belajar belajar

kenapa aku kena study?
- sebab aku taknak gagal lagi
- mama ayah dah spend duit banyak sangat untuk aku
- kena score so boleh dapat scholarship apa-apa
- taknak pinjam ptptn
- nak berlagak ngan orang :P ok, niat dah lain tuh! betulkan niat hana!

I dont bear to hurt my parents anymore, I dont want to dissapoint them again and again.. I used to be an outstanding students back then .. I always pass my exams with flying colours .. But when I went to further my study at MJSC PC in form 4, which in top 3 ranked, my self esteem went down.. all of them are genius .. I dont blame my parents .. this are some disadvantages when you've been surrounding by all outstanding achievers from all schools .. I dont know how GPA and CGPA works .. So I thought I could procrastinate my study and do last minute revision like I used to .. but it became worse when I only score 2.90 at the first sem .. most of my classmate underrated me and looked down upon me .. my teacher loathe on me .. I started to be a loner.. I hate physics, additional mathematics and chemistry .. so, tada! that are the three subject I didn't score A in SPM, whilst others did .. 

now that final of semester 1 is around the corner, I must study smart and hard.. 
No more wasting your precious time .. 

nak dekat exam "to do list"
- buat past year revision
- jaga solat, awalkan solat, solat sunat hajat
- baca al-Quran
- Telefon mama ayah minta restu setiap malam
- Jaga kesihatan, jaga makan
- tidur awal? err, yang  ni tak :P

1 comment:

  1. "Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come."

    Ayat orang....

    ReplyDelete