Sunday 14 July 2013

Its AWESOME time

Its been a while since I write anything that flow straight from my wild mind ^^ .. recent blog has been deleted based on some circumstances .. teehee ;) 

I dont want people to find out my weakness in the ancient .. that time im too obsessed in games, music, some self esteem issues where that time i found myself inadequate, unworthy, unlovable, and incompetent .. it makes me experienced depression .. it break my heart , destroy my soul and leave me crying till if tears could make us pretty ,, i'd be the prettiest girl alive! and, the conjecture is bound to run for some time.
*apakk ah emo jugak si hana ni kann?*

had some problem , care too much to others feeling while your's being crushed, slashed, broke, ripped out from your chest, shattered into millions of pieces .. *tediaaaa teghok ngat aihh hati hang hancuq lebuq*

so now IDGAF! ey .. means I dont give a F*** .. haha .. so now you know what it is, dont thank me *wink* ^.~

but somehow, I think I should give some of the IDGAF ahahahhehehaa


"kita tidak lahir untuk hidup bahagia, kita lahir untuk membahagiakan orang lain, orang lain lahir untuk membahagiakan orang yang lain pula, dan di situ mungkin ada secebis bahagia bertulis nama kita, semua orang akan bahagia, dan saat yang paling bahagia buat kita adalah melihat orang lain bahagia kerana kita ..." 

okay just now are not awesome kann .. just some crappy briefing .. whats up guys? ey none of you read so I guess I will greet myself .. in nihonggo maybe .. 

Konnichiwa, hajimemashite!
"O-namae wa?"
" Nurul Farhanah desu"

though my blog is kinda useless, but i think I will be fine as long as I expressed my awesomeness here ^__^ because I dont bear to hold my awesomeness alone. must share among people hik hik hik *gedik* .. somehow it gives me spirit to continue writing

Gosh! already 1323 in the evening and yet I haven't sleep throughout last night! desperately need to stop hitting this keyboard and get back to my comfy bed .. *apa teghok sangat budak ni jaga malam tidoq siang* .. hey its a natural human behaviour that I reckon!

*haaaaaaaachuuuuuuuuuuuummm!" 
my fever wont go away T__T
Ya Allah , sihatkan lah tubuh badan ku ~

see you around my baby blog .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment